Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

More Christmas Music I Don't Hate

A blatant act of procrastination:



You should really play this, for the graphics, if nothing else.



To clarify here, it's Jack Black singing, but Sum 41 is playing.  And they want to party naked on a school bus full of nuns!



Twisted Sister actually has a whole Christmas album (called "A Twisted Christmas"), and it's pretty great for people who don't like all the traditional stuff.



These guys have a Christmas album, too, called "Let It Snow Baby... Let It Reindeer", and this by far my favorite song on it.  I listened to Relient K back in Jr. High, and now I'm starting to like them again, partially because they came to North Central and played right before I graduated.



All right, last one.  I really wish I could find a video with better sound quality, but it seems the only recording of this is a live one, so there's little to be done.  If you couldn't tell by the name, Bad Religion isn't the most reverent group around, and they've actually covered a couple Christmas songs, changing the words in not-so-Christian-friendly ways, but they didn't do that here.  They just sang it properly, and at one point Greg says "Do you get it yet?"

At some point today I will get some things done.  Just obviously not right now.

No comments: