Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Okay, So I'm A Liar

Yeah, all the stuff I said about what was going to happen with this blog?  Not true.  In fact, this blog is coming to a full and complete stop.  The more I think about it, the more I feel like the things in this blog, all the sadness and frustration and attempts at humor, are things I don't need any more.  The purpose of this blog, which, I think, was to recover, has largely been accomplished.  I am moving on.

There will be another website.  At first I thought I could just use this one and change what it's about, but I'm not sure I want whatever I create next to have all these old words attached to it.  I mean, it's all still in me, of course.  I can't do anything about that.  But I don't need to hang on to it like that, I can allow what I do next to be seen on its own terms.

When I get the new site set up I'll post a link, but yeah, this is it.  I'm so glad I had this resource while I did, and would like to thank anyone and everyone who read the stuff on here and/or said something encouraging.  Thank you.

Bye.

No comments: