Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Life in an Upturned Boat

So, I'm usually not all like "hey, you should watch this music video", but I happen to really like this one, so hey, you should watch this music video:


I've talked before about choosing how to remember someone, especially if that someone is family you should have been close with but weren't somehow.  It's strange, but sometimes a whole person can only make sense in retrospect.

There are lots of good and terrible things buzzing around my life right now.  The most important thing right now is to decide if I want to stick around this town for the next couple years, or move it on to somewhere else.  Money is a big factor, obviously, but I can't help but feel like I'm caught in some kind of holding pattern here at home, like my existence is on pause.  But moving away might not end up fixing anything so much as just distracting me.  I need to give myself some kind of jolt, but I'm not sure what it is.

No comments: